$200 - Initial session - out-of-network, non-Medicare insurance
$100/150-based on length of session -out-of-network, non-Medicare insurance
Payment for out-of-pocket/out-of-network required at session. For services covered through your insurance, an invoice will be provided.
Medicare and secondary insurance may full cover services. If secondary only covers a portion of services, Medicare requires billing for patient responsibility.
INSURANCE (other than Medicare)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Twenty-four hour notice required.
Questions? Please click here to contact me for further information.